"Charlie's Home Alone" is the eighth episode of the thirteenth season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It aired on October 24, 2018.
- Charlie Day as Charlie Kelly
- Glenn Howerton as Dennis Reynolds (credit only)
- Rob McElhenney as Mac
- Kaitlin Olson as Dee Reynolds
- Danny DeVito as Frank Reynolds
- Mary Elizabeth Ellis as The Waitress
- David Hornsby as Cricket
- Travis Schuldt as Ben Smith
- Lance Barber as Bill Ponderosa
- Andrew Friedman as Uncle Jack
- TJ Hoban as Rex
- Beau Allen as Himself
- Jason Kelce as Himself
- Andrew Hawtrey as Marv
- Bryan Coffee as Harry
- Merrill Reese as Announcer
- This episode is part of a two-part episode, continued in "The Gang Wins the Big Game."
- This episode resumes censoring "fuck" for unknown reasons. The word had not been censored in any of Season 13 prior, but was beeped when used by guest star Jason Kelce.
- This episode takes place on Saturday, February 3, 2018 and Sunday, February 4,2018. He starts the countdown clock on Saturday at 4:00pm with 26 1/2 hours until the Super Bowl that starts 6:30pm Sunday. He passes out from blood loss and other things, losing large chunks of time.
- The title is a reference to the 1990 holiday comedy Home Alone, as are several subsequent scenes (Charlie rummaging through everyone else's stuff, trying aftershave, setting traps in the bar, etc.)
- Charlie's rat bat, that he was previously given to him as a present in Charlie Kelly: King of the Rats, reappears.
- Charlie's "Dram Bok", which we saw in the episode "Charlie Kelly: King of the Rats", can be seen in the box of stuff that Charlie looks through to try to find the Green Man costume.
- The countdown clock Charlie uses appears to be the same one Dennis used to count down the "24 hour news cycle" in "Wolf Cola: A Public Relations Nightmare".
- Dennis does not appear in this episode, despite the fact that Glenn Howerton is credited during the opening credits.
|Season 13 Episodes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.