"Country" Mac (1977-2013) was Mac 's cousin from the country side.
Country Mac seems to surpass "City" Mac in virtually every way, from his willingness to perform bad-ass stunts, to his ability to serve as protection for the gang, despite expending little effort in doing so. He drives a motorcycle and almost always has a can of beer in his hand.
Despite out-performing Mac in every way, Country Mac never actually seems to realize he is doing this, and is actually very fond of his cousin despite Mac's competitive dislike of him. Country Mac is essentially everything Mac desperately convinces himself he is.
Country Mac is firm in his belief in a more tolerant and loving expression of religion than Mac espouses, and is actually able to get the gang to listen to and contemplate some of his spiritual ideas (though a willingness to share around some weed as he does so helps). Unlike Mac, he is also comfortable and secure in his sexual orientation, confirming his homosexuality overtly ("Loud and proud, brother.").
The gang immediately prefers Country Mac to "City" Mac, and eventually try switching the two. Country Mac agrees to stay in Philadelphia, but his stay is short-lived. After a lifetime of reckless stunts, constant drinking, and driving a motorcycle without a helmet, Country Mac dies of a minor motorcycle accident.
After his funeral, Frank flushed Country Mac's ashes down the Paddy's Pub toilet at the start of Frank Day.
- Country Mac is always seen with a fresh beer in hand, often on a motorcycle.
- Unlike Mac, Country Mac has mastered the art of the ocular patdown.
- This is now the second cousin of Mac's we are introduced to, and both have been openly gay.
- Country Mac: I gave him an ocular patdown, assessed the threat level, clocked a knife in his boot.
- Country Mac: (to the speaker of the planetarium) Shut up, science bitch.
- Dennis: See, he doesn’t want us to grease them. Because he wants them for himself.
- Country Mac: I'm into dudes.
Country Mac is portrayed by Seann William Scott .