Season Four[edit | edit source]
Season Five[edit | edit source]
Season Six[edit | edit source]
Bill Ponderosa gives Dee a brand new black BMW 3 Series as a gift. Bill later manipulates Dee into letting him stay at her place after his wife kicks him out. Dee later discovers that the car belonged to another of Bill's mistresses, who drives away with it before Dee has a chance to stop her. ("Dennis Gets Divorced")
Season Eight[edit | edit source]
Dee drives Frank to Maureen Ponderosa's wedding in a purple Chrysler PT Cruiser. Later, after the wedding has turned into an apparent zombie infestation, Mac and Charlie attempt to steal it to escape. Mac, for some reason, lets Charlie drive, and Charlie proceeds to drive Dee's car straight into a light pole. Dee, who is also trying to escape, sees this, flies into a rage, and attacks them, leading Mac and Charlie to think that she, too, is a zombie. ("The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre")
Dee drives Charlie around as he follows The Waitress. Charlie says he can't believe that she "just bought, like, another ridiculous ugly car." (This episode was originally supposed to air before "The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre") She is rear-ended by an Aston Martin (cabriolet, probably DB9) driven by Trevor and Ruby Taft as she pulls out to keep following The Waitress. ("Charlie and Dee Find Love")
When Frank and Dennis argue over fault in Dennis's spilt-cereal fender-bender, Dee takes Dennis' side as she wants to set a precedent that people are paid for damages rendered to their vehicles, but none of the Gang can remember any damage rendered to any of her vehicles. In the end, she is ordered by the rest of the Gang to pay for all of the damages to both cars because she was talking over Charlie's directions. ("Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense")
Season Thirteen[edit | edit source]
Dee drives Frank's brand new 2018 Range Rover while Frank tries to get his drivers' license renewed. This gets her invited to join a clique of rich housewives, which, as you would expect, ends badly. She crashes the Range Rover attempting to get away from the scene after she sleeps with one of the housewives' teenage son, thinking he is her "boy toy" younger second husband. ("The Gang Gets New Wheels")
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Season One: The Gang Finds A Dead Guy (mentioned only)
- Season Four: Mac and Charlie Die (Part 1),
Mac and Charlie Die (Part 2) (mentioned only)
- Season Five: The Gang Hits the Road
- Season Six: Dennis Gets Divorced
- Season Eight: The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre, Charlie and Dee Find Love, Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dee tends to buy smaller, sub-compact cars.
- In "The Waitress Is Getting Married" Dee was using Dennis' Range Rover.
- Dee's Ford doesn't have a CD player in it (it only has a tape deck). That's 50 bucks she saved! And you're the one whose cheap!
- The gang destroyed three of Dee's cars. Mac and Charlie blew up Dee's 1997 Dodge Neon with a loaded gun and grenade in 04x05, the Gang fell asleep and let a hitchhiker steal the car in 05x02, and Charlie drove it into a light pole as he and Mac were attempting to escape "zombies" in 08x03.
- Ep. "The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre" has a production code XIP08009 - i.e. it should go AFTER "Charlie and Dee Find Love" (XIP08006), where Dee's Chrysler PT Cruiser have been seen again (despite the fact what it was destroyed in the "previous" episode).
Quotes[edit | edit source]
|“Well, now you're just talking crazy. You can't buy a NEW 1997 Dodge Neon. You can buy an old one, you can't buy a new one...”||—|
|—||“I'm not? No... Okay, NEW TO ME. You know what I'm say...”|
|“...unless you have a TIME MACHINE...”||—|
|—||“(pissed off, kicks into the air) You sons of bitches! You're gonna pay!.. You're all gonna pay!! Aah!|
I'll kill you! You assholes, you'll pay!.. (taken away by the police officer)”
|“No, we won't pay.”||—|
|—||“Whoop!.. We never do. (smiling to detective)”|