The Reynolds are a family that makes up the majority of the Gang.
- Heinrich Landgraf (Pop-Pop) - father of Barbara, and Dennis and Dee's grandfather; a former Nazi.
- Frank Reynolds - Legal father of Dennis and Dee, ex-husband to Barbara.
- Barbara Reynolds - Mother of Dennis and Dee, ex-wife to Frank [R.I.P.].
- Dennis Reynolds - Biological son of Barbara and Bruce Mathis, legal son of Frank.
- Deandra Reynolds - Dennis' twin and biological daughter of Barbara and Bruce Mathis,
legal daughter of Frank.
- Gino Reynolds - Frank's long-lost older brother. ("Frank's Brother")
- Aunt Donna - Barbara's sister. ("The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention")
- Uncle Max - Donna's husband [R.I.P.]. ("The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention")
- Gail - Donna's daughter. ("The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention")
There are two additional people biologically connected to the Reynolds:
- Charlie Kelly - Rumored to be Frank Reynold's biological son. ("Dennis and Dee Get a New Dad")
- Bruce Mathis - Dennis and Dee's biological father. ("Dennis and Dee Get a New Dad")
- Frank might also have an older sister. ("Frank's Pretty Woman")
- According to Frank, Dennis and Dee were raised by a "series of Mexican women" (nannies), not Barbara. ("The Gang Goes Jihad")
- Frank has stated that Dennis and Dee would have had a brother, Donnie, had they not ate him in the womb. ("The Gang Gets Analyzed")
- Evil apparently runs on Barbara's side of the family, seeing as how Pop-Pop is a Nazi, the reprehensible behaviour of Dennis and Dee, and the fact that Barbara is an even worse psychopath. Donna and, to some extent, Gail, are the only known members that have not shown reprehensible behavior.
- Mac says Frank adopted him so he is no longer the odd man out, but this is never brought up again. ("The Gang Goes on Family Fight")