The Reynolds are a family that makes up the majority of the Gang.
- Heinrich Landgraf (Pop-Pop) - father of Barbara, and Dennis and Dee's grandfather; a former Nazi.
- Frank Reynolds - Legal father of Dennis and Dee, ex-husband to Barbara.
- Barbara Reynolds - Mother of Dennis and Dee, ex-wife to Frank [R.I.P.].
- Dennis Reynolds - Biological son of Barbara and Bruce Mathis, legal son of Frank.
- Deandra Reynolds - Dennis' twin and biological daughter of Barbara and Bruce Mathis,
legal daughter of Frank.
- Gino Reynolds - Frank's long-lost older brother. ("Frank's Brother")
- Aunt Donna - Barbara's sister. ("The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention")
- Uncle Max - Donna's husband [R.I.P.]. ("The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention")
- Gail - Donna's daughter. ("The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention")
There are two additional people biologically connected to the Reynolds:
- Charlie Kelly - Rumored to be Frank Reynold's biological son. ("Dennis and Dee Get a New Dad")
- Bruce Mathis - Dennis and Dee's biological father. ("Dennis and Dee Get a New Dad")
- Frank might also have an older sister. ("Frank's Pretty Woman")
- According to Frank, Dennis and Dee were raised by a "series of Mexican women" (nannies), not Barbara. ("The Gang Goes Jihad")
- Frank has stated that Dennis and Dee would have had a brother, Donnie, had they not ate him in the womb. ("The Gang Gets Analyzed")
- Mac says Frank adopted him so he is no longer the odd man out, but this is never brought up again. ("The Gang Goes on Family Fight")