Product description[edit | edit source]
- Welcome back for another round at Paddy's Irish Pub, where mentally challenged rappers rub elbows with sex offenders, and where business as usual means sabotaging the bar down the street, selling coke for the mob and adopting dumpster babies for kicks. Sick and twisted political incorrectness has never been this laugh-out-loud hilarious!
- Join the wildly inappropriate gang at Paddy's as they wreck dysfunctional havoc on their customers -- and each other! Find out who's the gigolo, who's the biggest loser, and who's been sleeping with the pre-op transsexual... again! It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is your last call for over-the-top outrageousness. Cheers!
Discs[edit | edit source]
Disc 1[edit | edit source]
- "The Gang Finds a Dumpster Baby"
- "The Gang Gets Invincible"
- "Dennis and Dee's Mom Is Dead"
- "The Gang Gets Held Hostage"
- "The Aluminum Monster vs. Fatty Magoo"
- "The Gang Solves the North Korea Situation"
Disc 2[edit | edit source]
- "The Gang Sells Out"
- "Frank Sets Sweet Dee on Fire"
- "Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person"
- "Mac Is a Serial Killer"
- "The Gang Gets Whacked (Part 1)"
- "Dennis Looks Like a Registered Sex Offender"
Disc 3[edit | edit source]
- "The Gang Gets Whacked (Part 2)"
- "Bums: Making a Mess All Over the City"
- "The Gang Dances Their Asses Off"
- Bonus Features
Bonus Features[edit | edit source]
- Sunny Side Up Volume 2 Making-of featurette
- Meet the McPoyles Featurette
- Dancing Guy Featurette
- Gag reel
- Season 3 TV spots
Rent & Buy[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.