Mac concocts a scheme to attract single women to Airbnb Dennis' bedroom, while Frank and Charlie concoct similar plans to attract young, European coeds. But neither ad attracts their intended target.
- Charlie Day as Charlie Kelly
- Glenn Howerton as Dennis Reynolds
- Rob McElhenney as Mac
- Kaitlin Olson as Dee Reynolds
- Danny DeVito as Frank Reynolds
- Britt Lower as Lisa
- Timm Sharp as Greg
- David Agranov as Nikki
- Alexander Leeb as Alexi
- Cody Kennedy as Sasha
- Tania Fox as Minka
- Glenn Howerton's directorial debut.
- In a nod to the film Jerry Maguire, the Bruce Springsteen song "Secret Garden" was played at the end of the episode when Frank tells Charlie he had me at "gash".
- This is the seventh episode where the word "fuck" is not censored in the original airing.
- The sandwich that Nikki makes is very similar to a Grilled Charlie -- it's made the same way, though it has different ingredients.
- Tania Fox, who plays Minka, is another name used by internet cam girl Emily Bloom. She uses this name for professional acting, writing and directing.
- The scene in Pretty Woman that Charlie and Frank reference was an unscripted moment where Richard Gere surprised Julia Roberts by snapping the lid of a box shut. Her laugh is her actual reaction.
- The final request by the two Austrians is a reference to Before Sunrise, where the two main characters spend one day together and part ways at a train station, promising meet there again in six months. It is also a parody of the "Race for your love" trope.
|Season 14 Episodes|
1. "The Gang Gets Romantic"