Known Part of the PlotEdit
After Frank comes back from a trip to North Carolina, he discovers Paddy's became a popular place, packed with people. Each member of the Gang starts to become very greedy and egotistical about being successful.
- Michael O'Hearn as Luke (Mac's Avatar)
- Leonora Pitts as Customer #1
- Scott Pitts as Customer #2
- Rob Rosel as Man at Bar #1
- Scott Marder as Man at Bar #2
- Mac used to hang out with Frank "under the bridge" (he was playing with a stray dog and between this and then drank three bottles of champagne).
- Mac used to wear his leather jacket at the end of "Mac's Mom Burns Her House Down", too [and in Original Pilot as well].
- When Charlie is freaked out with something (and he's happened to be in his apartment), he just goes into the 'CREVICE' - probably, that's somehow related with the "Night Crawlers".
- Dennis: Do I look foolish?
- Dee: Well, what in God's name have you done to your face?!
- Dennis: I got a chemical peel.
- Mac: You look like a MONSTER, dude...
- Dennis: I was just trying to live up to all of your expectations of me.
- Dee: What expectations?
- Dennis: Physical perfection. (?)
- Dee: What?!
- Dennis: Clearly, the success of the bar has proved that I have achieved physical perfection. And now there's nowhere else for me to go but
DOWN from here, so now I'm hanging on by a thread!..
- Dee: Why don't you... lay off the skin... treatments for a while?
- Mac: Yeah, yeah...
- Dennis: Oh... You're don't think I should mess with my face anymore?
- Mac: Well, right now it looks like you're wearing a MASK of yourself over your face.
- Dee: Mm-hmm...
- Dennis: Not a good one, not a nice mask of myself?
- Mac: Not a good one.
- Dennis: Do you guys think that a normal mask of me might look good?
- Dee: Oh, my God...
- Dennis: And if there was, would you guys wear it?
- Mac: What is happening here?!
- Dee: I'm VERY confused...
- Dennis: I'm going to be alone!.. (judgemental gaze)
|—||“(to Dennis and Charlie) Are you, guys, sniffing a hair dye?!”|
|“(singing) Hair dye, glue, beer and paint thinner...”||—|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.