"The Gang Makes Paddy's Great Again" is the first episode of the thirteenth season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It aired on September 7, 2018.
Meet Cindy, the new, ethnically diverse female member of the gang who can successfully pull off scams. Everything is working until Mac introduces a new member: a life-like sex doll that looks exactly like Dennis.
9:30 PM, on a Thursday, Philadelphia, PA
- Charlie Day as Charlie Kelly
- Rob McElhenney as Mac
- Kaitlin Olson as Dee Reynolds
- Danny DeVito as Frank Reynolds
- Glenn Howerton as Dennis
- When Frank states "It's another rocket launcher", he is referring to the rocket launcher that was used to blow up Dennis' Range Rover in "Dennis' Double Life".
- This is the third episode that did not censor the word "fuck" in the original airing, after "Making Dennis Reynolds a Murderer" and "Hero or Hate Crime?".
- When Mac states "Dennis is a bastard man", this is a callback to "Chardee MacDennis: The Game of Games", in which it is the answer to the question "Dennis is asshole, why Charlie hate?".
- Glenn Howerton was credited in the end credits instead of the opening credits right after he appeared at the end of the episode.
- Mac also served his "famous mac & cheese" in the Season 11 episode "Mac and Dennis Move to the Suburbs." In that episode, as here, it's implied to be the only thing that he can cook.
- This episode was released early on the FXX app.
- Charlie now owns a smartphone, giving up his habit of using burner flip-phones last seen in "Dennis' Double Life" and mentioned in "Mac and Charlie: White Trash"(presumably due to the Waitress no longer blocking his number).
|Season 13 Episodes|