Dennis and Charlie stand guard at the entrance to their laser tag base waiting to ambush the legendary "Big Mo," but Dennis begins to ponder the reasons they play laser tag and if their pursuit of a victory is worth their effort.
The episode serves as an allegory for the show as a whole, with "Big Mo" being the changing tide of the culture, and "Green Base" being, in the show's world, Paddy's Pub, but in our world, the show as a whole.
- Charlie Day as Charlie Kelly
- Glenn Howerton as Dennis Reynolds
- Rob McElhenney as Mac
- Kaitlin Olson as Dee Reynolds
- Danny DeVito as Frank Reynolds
- Conlan Harveson as Big Mo
- This episode was inspired by the play Waiting for Godot.
- The opening theme for this episode is from the 5th movement of Hector Berlioz’s Symphonie fantastique, on which The Shining Main Title music is based.
- In Mac Day, the name of the bodybuilder that Mac is helping grease up is "Big Moe".
- This is a bottle episode, taking place entirely in the Gang's base.
- Here Charlie is shown to wear barefoot glove-shoes to improve on his gameplay, similar to his over the top wetsuit getup in preparation for the waterpark.
|Season 14 Episodes|
1. "The Gang Gets Romantic"